torsdag 19. mars 2009

Friday sketchers


Just in time to partisipate in Friday sketchers challenge.... I chose to rotate the sketch so it would fit my motiv....

I made a wedding card with this beautiful digital stamp from the greeting farm.

This is my first time buying digital stamps and i defenetly can recomend it... I also bought three more images......

On the card I have used:
Paper: Bazzil(white), dp from panduro
Motiv: Digital stamp from the greeting farm, swirls from Inkado
Embellisment: Flowers from Prima, brads from Panduro, eyelets.....
The text is printet out from the computer....
The motiv is coloured with promarkers....


inside

I didnt put anything on the bottom page yet... I want to print out from the computer so it goes with all the other...

3 kommentarer:

Cathrine sa...

Suuuper nydelig! Finner så mye inspirasjon i bloggen din!

Ha en fin dag videre.
Hilsen Cathrine

stardustgemsandribbon sa...

Fabulous card, love the papers and accents you’ve used.
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole

sugacatz sa...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the inside is amazing. Lx