tirsdag 3. mars 2009

Ismaki


This sketch is the challenge over at ISMAKI. The option is to use the colours red and brown. I chose not to do the option because I dont have enough stuff to make a good card in those colours...

This is my card for the sketch:

On the card I have used:
Papers: Bazzil white, DP from Panduro and Nille
Motiv: "Flopper" from Hooks lines and inkers(old stamp), sentiment from Kort og godt
Embelissment: Flowers from prima, hemp, button, fiskars borderpunch, swirls from quick cuts
The "flopper" is coloured with promarker.

Details

The sentiment says: "Enjoy the moments that makes you smile".

Inside

The back

6 kommentarer:

mia.t sa...

Your card is so cute, I love that bunny!! Hugs Mia

Mu42800 sa...

magnifique carte
bizz Mu

Mery sa...

What a cute card.. and I really like the stamp. Great job!!

Svvaly sa...

Beau travail j'adore le tampon.

Bises
Svvaly

Kianel sa...

super cute card!
thanks for playing with us!
love from Kianel & the Ismaki team.

JoJo67 sa...

Though you didnt made the option its still a lovely card!
That bunny..........ohhhhhhh!