torsdag 19. mars 2009

A spoon full of sugar - Challenge 43

Over at A spoon full of sugar they want to se gems on our cards.... I put one on my flower...

All together im not to happy about this card.... Everything went wrong after I finished the colouring... I couldnt find the right papers and bla bla bla.... but i desided to publish it on my blog after all... All this crafting stuff is to expensive to just through away.....

I jused my new Sara Kay stamp, witch i just love), and I coloured her with distress ink(both pads and reinkers).

The inside....

3 kommentarer:

Bev sa...

Oooh this is so gorgeous! Love the beautiful papers and colours you have used and the image is coloured to perfection x

Valems sa...

Beautiful card! The papers are gorgeous and the image so adorable. Great colouring.
Hugs, Vanja

Debbie sa...

Gorgeous card, Thanks for playing along with a Spoonfullof sugar this week,Hugs Debbie x