mandag 13. april 2009

Sugar bowl


I think this is my first entry at the sugar bowl. I just loved the skecth and had to try it out....

On the card I have used:
Paper: Bazzil, Crate paper and MME
Stamp: Sugar Nellie - Little artist
Embellisment: Flowers from Prima, pearls....
The motiv is coloured with distress ink....

The coloures on the card dosent show as well on theese pictures as they are taken in the evening...


I always decorate the inside of my cards, but with almost no time left for making cards i will haft to do them later....

Thank you for visiting my blog!

4 kommentarer:

Tiets sa...

woww just gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
hugs Tiets

Hege sa...

Så nydelig kort du har laget!

Kathy sa...

Fabulous card!! It is good to see a boy card! Love this image and your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous! Love all your details as well! thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy

Valems sa...

Gorgeous card! Great colouring.
Hugs, anja