søndag 23. august 2009

Sketch saturday #65


Here is my card for Sketch saturday....
(Click on the picture to enlarge)

I choose to make a christmas card as I just got a lot of new stamps from Magnolia... I love them!

On my card I have used:
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda and Edwin on ice... Sentiment also from Magnolia(Merry christmas) and the norwegian sentiment on the inside is from kreativ hobby
Papers: Bazzil canvas, Tone Finnangers Tilda collection, basic grey, and a bookpage
Other: pearls, flowers from Mulberry, laces from Panduro, tag...
The motif is colouered with distress ink..


Details



I also decoratet the inside

3 kommentarer:

LiveArt sa...

Nyyydelig kort i skjønne duse farger!!! Likte det kjempegodt!!

Linda

scrapnnMO sa...

Breathtaking beautiful! Love it! :)
♥Dawn♥

Michele sa...

Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x