søndag 1. november 2009

Friday skethers #76


Yesterday I went through all of my stamps, stamped them up on some plain copy paper and when I finished, it was easy to see witch stamps I love the most: Magnolia... I have a lot of them!!! But I also found that I have some beautiful Hänglar. The only thing is that I have not got the hang on their faces. I think they are difficult to paint nice!
But on this card for Friday sketchers I chose this beautiful hänglar girl. She is from the valentine colletion 2009, but I think she works for christmas as well. The heart could easely be a gingerbread heart!

I just loved Aud`s sketch this week, and I will most surtently use it again!


Recipe:
Stamp: Hänglar and Stënglar
Border stamp from Stempelglede(grunge collektion)
Papers: Bazzil canvas - blue and red
DP: My minds eye- Abbey road, and Tone Finnanger
Embellisment: Ribbon from last christmas, roses from papirloftet
tag from Panduro, old button, hamp
Tecniques: The stamp is coloured with distress ink refillers in the coloures: Tattered rose, vintage photo, aged mahogany, weatherd wood, walnut satin, and brushed orderoy
.

2 kommentarer:

Bente sa...

Virkelig helt kjempelekkert kort, og enig i at det er vanskelig å male ansiktene til hanglarene - men du klarte det helt flott!
Nydelige farger og flotte detaljer!
Ha en flott søndag!
Klemmer fra Bente

Aud sa...

Utrolig lekkert kort du har laget! Nydelig fargelagt motiv!

Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen på Friday Sketchers bloggen!

Klem,
Aud