onsdag 20. januar 2010

Wiff of Joy Stamps - Guest designer Call

Katharina is having a guest designer call!!!
In her blog you can read more about this, but some of the information I have put in my blog:

All 2 months on the 16th, Katharina will be holding a Guest Designer Call. The call will be open for 1 week. She will then choose 1-3 Guest Designer who will be creating cards or papercraftprojects with Whiff of Joy’s newest stamps for the next 2 months until the next Guest Designers are chosen.

I just had to enter this. I love the stamps from Wiff of Joy and she has created a beautiful sketch for us to follow......



On my card I have jused:
Image: Wiff of Joy
Text: Stempelglede
Papers: Bazzil canvas pink and lilac
DP: Magnolia and Maja design
Embellisment: Flowers, charms, scrappers floss, pearls, Martha Stewart punch, cakenapkin....
Other: I colored my image with distress ink refillers.... Some of the image and all of the flowers are sprayed with glimmermist - pearl...
All papers are sewed on machine.....



Close up on the beautiful image!


On the big pink rose I have put a little butterfly from Karen Marie Klipp!



4 kommentarer:

Meretekj sa...

Nydelig kort i sarte fine farger.
Masse fine detaljer.
Lykke til!

mettepip sa...

Så nydelig og sart kort Gøril!
Du lager så mye lekkert!
klem fra
Mette

kaylou sa...

Hi Goril
wow... this is super beautiful.hugs Kaylou xoxo

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Ohhhh This is just Stunning! Best of Luck with the WoJ Guest call! =)
Hugs
Lynda